This bank holiday weekend you can fill your Folksy shop for free! Not only for existing sellers, try Folksy this weekend – open a shop and you can also add 20 products to your shop for absolutely nothing! It’s free to open a shop and you won’t be charged for 20 listings. The offer ends on Monday at midnight and is also open to existing Folksy shop owners.
Clare Gent Design – over 1800 sales on Folksy
Usually when you open your shop we offer 3 free listings, but this weekend we are giving everyone on Folksy, existing shops and new, 20 listings for free. Fill your shop without spending a penny.
How do I get the free listings?
You don’t need any codes, we’ve just turned off the listing fees for everybody until midnight on Monday 30th May! Plus sellers will be given a 3 day extension on their account.
This is the perfect time to open a shop and get some of your work online!
You can edit the photos and text for the entire 4 months the items are listed! It won’t cost you anything if you list them this weekend.
By Charlie’s Hand – Over 2,500 sales on folksy
Is Folksy right for you?
Do you want your work to be on a site where they only sell handmade?
Folksy was created with the aim of showcasing the work of British designers and makers. Launched in 2008, we’ve grown to become the most popular UK site for handmade craft and limited-edition designs. Folksy is all about handmade.
We don’t do vintage or mass-produced products. We ‘do’ Folksy because we love craft and design, and because we want to support people using their creativity and talent to make beautiful work.
We’re a handmade marketplace that will champion your products – just get in touch with us if you have questions – email@example.com – the only thing we ask is that your products are high quality, definitely handmade and that for you, like us, customer service is your top priority.
Red hand Gang – over 1400 sales on Folksy
Why open a shop on Folksy?
• It’s free to open a Folksy shop!
• It’s easy to list your products and costs just 15p per listing (BUT 20 for FREE this weekend)
• We have low commission fees: just 6%
• We have a friendly, supportive team of real people ready to help (just tweet @folksy or email us!)
• No resellers are allowed. No vintage. Just handmade!
• Folksy is for UK sellers only, although we have buyers from all over the world
• New sellers are featured on the home page
• Folksy sellers can personalise their shop and get their very own shop URL
• Sellers can stock as much or as little as they like
• We have loads of useful advice for designers and makers on our blog at blog.folksy.com
Good luck with your new craft shop!