We still have spaces left at our photo shoot in Leeds on Tuesday 26th July with Kristy Noble and Hannah Bullivant. So if you’re looking for professional products shots at an affordable price, this is a great opportunity.
You can choose between white-background photos (which are great for press features where they need just the product and no shadows or props) or lifestyle shots, which work really well as product shots for your shop, as banner photos, to showcase your work on your blog or social media channels, and to send to journalists or bloggers for interviews or other features.
To make the shoots as affordable as possible, Kristy is charging £95 an hour – a huge reduction on her normal rates. In an hour, you can expect around 10 white-background product shots and between 2-4 products styled and photographed in a lifestyle setting, depending on the type of product and how much styling is involved. If you only have a few products, you could even share the shoot with another maker.
If you’re interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
The photographs will be taken by Kristy Noble. Kristy’s clients include Ikea, John Lewis, Dwell, Pavilion Books, Orion Publishing, Period Living, Ideal Home and Earthborn Paints. You can see more examples of Kristy’s photographs on her website www.kristynoble.co.uk. Styling the lifestyle shoots will be Hannah Bullivant – a professional stylist, writer and blogger, who has had work published in The Guardian, Homes & Antiques, Mollie Makes magazine, and many more.
If you would like a set of white background and still-life photographs, just let Kristy know when booking your place.
The photo shoots takes place in Leeds at Lord Whitney Studios – a loft-style space with lots of character and colour, and a new photography cove perfect for product shoots. You are welcome to stay while the shoot takes place, so you can see how it’s done and make sure you get the shots you’re looking for, or you can send the products and arrange the details with Kristy in advance.
What you will get:
- High-resolution professional white-background photographs.
- Digital copies of all photos (not hard copies) in both hi-res and low-res formats.
- A one-hour product shoot. The number of products that can be photographed in this hour varies – email Kristy with details of your products and she can give you a better idea.
- The option to come along and watch the shoots to see how it’s done.
- If you don’t want to stick around for the shoot, you will need to arrange for your products to be sent to the studio and collected or returned after the shoot, along with instructions about how you would like your products photographed.
- If you’re worried about the cost of a full-hour session, there is the option to share your slot with another maker.
Cost: £95 an hour