Exclusive stand discount for Folksy sellers at The Handmade Fair
Fancy getting your handmade goods in front of an affluent, predominantly female audience? The Handmade Fair, which takes place on the 12th-14th May in the grounds of Ragley Hall in Warwickshire, are offering an exclusive stand discount to Folksy sellers, so you can do just that.
Folksy sellers can book a 3 x 1.5 meter stand (£708.75 ex VAT across three days) for the price of a 2.5 x 1.5 meter stand – saving you £141.75 ex VAT. You are welcome to team up with another seller and halve your costs or get in touch to find out about other available stand sizes or their event in Hampton Court Palace in September.
Here are some stats about The Handmade Fair so you can decide if it’s the right place for your products:
- 97.10% female audience
- Average age of 46
- Over 58% of our visitors attend the show to shop from exhibitors
- 73.02% of visitors had a dwell time of between 5-8 hours
- The average spend after the price of a ticket at the last fair was £80.74
- 80.85% of our visitors said they were ‘likely’ or ‘very likely’ to buy from brands they had come across after the show
- 83.27% of our visitors were ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with their experience at the show
- The average household income for our visitors is £64,500
- 8,000-10,000 visitors expected through the doors at Ragley Hall
- 18,000 – 20,000 visitors expected through the doors at Hampton Court Palace
The Handmade Fair encourages shopping, learning and making, celebrating all things creative and handmade. In addition to the shopping villages, the extensive content line-up, the outdoor festival feel and the beautiful looking (and tasting) catering stands, The Handmade Fair attract a unique audience and make this event a truly unique experience.
If you are interested in booking or learning more please email Freyac@brandevents.co.uk who will be more than happy to help you.