Why do it?
The Folksy.com homepage is curated with the help of people like you. You showcase your creativity and imagination by creating a Pinterest board full of Folksy goodness, we share the best ones and you get your selection (and your name!) in front of thousands of people.
You don’t have to be a Folksy seller to create a board – if you don’t have a Folksy shop we can link to your blog, website or Twitter feed.
How does it work?
Every day we choose a new Pinterest board that has been curated with 16 or more items pinned from Folksy.com. This is how it works:
- You need a Pinterest account
- Curate a selection of items from Folksy around a theme, for example “Good Hare Day”
- Remember to only include things from Folksy.com on your board
- Submit your board to us using this form
What do we look for?
When choosing which boards to use on our homepage, we look for interesting, relevant and unusual themes, a good choice of different items (by price and type) and of course great images. Great images are vital when promoting work on the homepage. The items you choose need to:
- be available for sale
- have great product images
- look good together as a theme
If your Pinterest board is chosen we credit you by name, and include a link to your Folksy shop (or blog etc) as well as a link to your Pinterest board. You get to be the homepage Queen (or King) for the day.