Home More... We have a winner…

We have a winner…

So, the lines have closed and the stars have been counted. Down at the Howies store in Carnaby Street, our helpers have been busy packing away the wonderful items from our Howies competition. I wish I could say that I had an envelope in front of me with the winner’s name in it, but truth be told, the name was actually just whispered down the phone to me a moment ago.

So without further ado, the winner is…

…the She’s Got Bottle! Apron from iris+lily handmade.

Congratulations from everyone here at Folksy – we think it’s a deserved winner. We especially like the fact that the material has been inventively recycled from a cotton twill curtain!

We’ll be in contact with the winner and everyone who had a shortlisted item shortly to give you your prizes, and the items will be returned to you just as soon as we’ve negotiated the Post Office obstacle course queues.

And don’t forget, once the items are returned, they’ll be available for sale from early next week (provided the makers don’t decide to keep them for themselves!). So if any of the items take your fancy, get ready to snap it up before someone else does!

Sharon October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Thank you! I’m absolutely stunned!!

Lucy Player October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Congrats! :D

cloudhopping October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Congratulations!

Katie October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Congrat-u-bloody-lations!!

What did they win?!

JamesB October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Ah yes, Sharon wins

jennifer | themakelounge October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Fun competition. :)

Carolyn October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Congratulations!

Doda October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Hi, I’ve not long discovered Folksy.
Hope it does really well.
Can’t wait to enter your next competition!

Recyclin October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Well done that winner! Nice one!
Am all for recyclin in a creative way.
New here so will keep my eyes posted for any other comps, but well done that duo!

Clare October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

CONGRATS! That’s really amazing. Well done

Sai raj shree October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Good collection.

Tineke October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Well Done, Congratulations! You got style!

Alison Fennell October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Fab idea indeed. Very novel and humourous.

Alison

Nalianlinfoda October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Found this great Christmas site and want to share it with you… has recipes, videos of christmas houses and lights, cooking how to videos for the holidays and a great selection of Christmas decorations and gifts for everyone.

The laddress is “http://www.christmas2you.com”

Again that address is http://www.christmas2you.com

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did… got most of my shopping knocked out in one night this year.

Nakeleusali October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Hello There I was at Sawgrass Outlet Mall Florida The place is packed.Are shopping malls driving the US economy? Interested in hearing what others have to say.Better prices than last year.Off to shop and tweet.Looks like Walden Galleria Outlet Mall Buffalo was in good shape.

Nakeleusali October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Hi Folks Spent the day at Sawgrass Outlet Mall Florida Business is booming.First sign of Obama’s recovery? What

Ladodaungup October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Don’t hand your hard earned money to some bogus site promising to make you rich with bogus work from home solutions.

Come to us and find the best proven work at home programs and solutions.

Website: http://www.worksathome.org

bushCauff October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

???? ????! ??? ?????? ?????, ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ???????? ??? ???? ???????. ??? ????? ?????? ??????? ???, ??????? ???? ?????? ????? ?????? – ???? ???????, ???, ????? ?????? ?????? ?????, ???? 200 ?????? ????? ?? ???? ? 350 ?”? ????. ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???????, ????? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ????? (????) ????? ?? ????? ? ???? ????? ?

?? ????? ?????? ???? ???… ??? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ???????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?????, ??? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???????. ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ?????? ????? ??????? ???????.

???? ?????!, ????.

LITENLIFT October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Yes, New Moon was a runaway hit as we all suspcted in the box office but it’s films like The Blind Side that really shocked me. I was so intruiged that I actually watched it last night. I couldn’t wait for it to come out on DVD and didn’t want to wait in line at the theatre. See it here http://www.watch-new-movies-free.com. No strings…its completely free.

Enropayfrinia October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

hi guys, i have just joined this forum,hope i would learn something interesting herehttp://coatjack.com/images/allsaints.gif

GagemoMealm October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

With our software, you may send 10,000 emails per day, thats 300,000 emails per month! Send mass amount of emails! Email Marketing made easy. With this software you will need a 3rd party hosting company and set up an email account with this company ($14.95 per month only when you use it) This is the best emailing software on the market. This software lets you customize all of your emails and sends an email every 11 seconds or so. This is by far the easiest emailing software to use. JUST SEE THE VIDEO. IF YOU NEED EMAIL ADDRESSES, WE HAVE THEM FOR SALE!!! EMAIL MARKETING, MASS EMAILING, MASS EMAIL, send out a lot of emails everyday, send out many emails, send emails without getting blocked, send thousands of emails everyday, send thousands of emails by email marketing. start sending bulk emails today.See http://www.adlinkcorp.net for demo video, email me at sales@adlinkcorp.net

Pecepissale October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Hello

In the first place, i will like to give my tumbs up to the admins for running such an amazing place !
Now that begin said i will like to ask if there is someone who can help me to find a good place to watch Family
Guy Episodes Online Free, really love this show and because of my work i miss always the Family Guy Shows
I know only one place to watch family guy episodes oline, but i dont know, let me know what do you think.

Watch Family Guy Episodes Online

atteradic October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Hello Guys and Gals,
I am also new in this forum and I am hoping to get resources and learn different things about website templates. Maybe I can share some of my knowledge too.
It’s nice to be hereHello Guys and Gals,
It’s nice to be herehttp://coatjack.com/images/allsaints.gif

spipherse October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Excellent post I actually didn’t know that! Its good to see you updating this even during these tough economic times.
Sarah,
Watch Daybreakers Online site admin, fellow blogger.

LiellapeniLow October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Hiya

I just wanted to say hello and check if you guys can help me out a bit because i really like this place and the
people in here always seems to be very cooperative . I need some advice regarding my laptop because its a
bit old and i need to change it, its a windows laptop and i want to get a MacBook Pro, should i make this step
and change from windows to Apple ? By the way i just found a page where you can win a
Free Apple Macbook and i think is worth to try its free. Thanks for your help !

Win a Free Apple Macbook

Seeshyfaife October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Informative post I actually didn’t know that! Its good to see you updating this even during these tough economic times.
Jennifer,
Watch The Book of Eli Online site admin, fellow blogger.

Begeurgeplend October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Apparently for charity or something but who cares….its free! The model my friend got goes for $280 at best buy.

Toustyspota October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

NationalClicks.com has over 20 Free Social Communties dedicated to your favorite fantasy.

You don’t have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom’s, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don’t worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.

Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.

AwattyStalley October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Great read, I learned a lot!
JenniferSmith,
Site Admin watch UFC 109 online

snikellRoanna October 3, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Hi

Just wanted to say hello as im new here and i hope i can meet some nice people on this cool forum !

Watch NFL Games Free