Home Archive ‘I love my kitchen’ gift guide

‘I love my kitchen’ gift guide

by Folksy Support

Do you know a Nigella or a Hugh – have they already started planning the Christmas feast? We’ve selected a few foodie items, perfect for those who think the kitchen is the most important room in the house. So if you are wrapping up the latest cook book from their favourite chef this year, why not add something else a little extra special in too.

These items are all handmade in the United kingdom by talented artists and craftsman, 95% of the retail price goes direct to the artist, making shopping at Folksy.com a great way to support UK artists and crafters.

Floral apron with quip Wooden honey drizzler spoon spurtel Sycamore SCANDINAVIAN Trivet, Pot/Pan Holder - Cardamom Scented
porcelain rice or noodle bowls What Would Jamie Do? Cross Stitch Sampler Decoupage Bottle
Peas and resin spoon rest Country Kitchen Shabby Chic Folk Art Shelf Sign Blocks Retro Tea Cosy made with Cath Kidstons Paisley Fabric

All items will be shipped within 3 days so there’s plenty of time left to order. (And you needn’t leave your cosy kitchen table!)

Leave a comment and let us know what you will be cooking up this Christmas? Traditional Turkey, a goose or maybe a nut roast?

Victoria December 1, 2010 - 12:17 pm

Beautiful homely picks, lovely! What would Jamie do!

Katy - Rags to Roses December 1, 2010 - 12:17 pm

oooo lovely kitchen fings! I have to be very good and not buy lots for the kitchen as it is teeny tiny. We are to my mums for Christmas but i know we are having rib of beef not turkey, although i think shes cooking a turkey too so we can still have sandwiches, lol! I am baking up a storm and freezing ahead, today is stollen! mmmmmmmmm. Then i am doing dessert for christmas day, pear & hazlenut tart tatin and boxing day profritorols both with dark chocolate sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Hilary December 1, 2010 - 12:27 pm

Wow Katy! Can I come and visit?

I’m also at my Mums for Christmas, we always have our meal in the evening, it’s better with candles and means you don’t spend all afternoon flat on your back too full!

Becky / Redbirdjewellery December 1, 2010 - 12:49 pm

ooohyes – am married to a foodie – this’ll come in handy – thank you!

Jane - Max and Molly Designs December 1, 2010 - 12:58 pm

Beautiful finds – I have lots of foodie friends & family & these would all make perfect gifts! Especially love the noodle bowls ;-) My ‘nom nom nom’ range of prints would also make great gifts for those who gravitate towards the kitchen: http://www.folksy.com/search?t=handmade&q=thedoghouse+nom&commit=Search !

Kat December 5, 2010 - 12:01 pm

I kid you not, this year Mum’s doing a BBQ. (There are 22 of use, and she thought, bugger it! they’re having a spit roast!) x