This week’s Folksy Friday has been curated by Emma from Dufflebobble Crafts.
Welcome to our Folksy Friday Fashion indulgence.
To set the scene, you have been invited to a Christmas party and haven’t a clue what to wear, you don’t want to run the risk of wearing the same as the Hostess therefore I suggest you turn to Folksy for that truly unique style.
We have been umming and ahhhing for the last few evenings and have come across the most beautiful designs, and now I don’t know what to wear because there is so much choice. So if you are in this predicament, this Folksy Friday is dedicated to you oh weary Christmas shopper – flick through, press buttons and order yourself a distinctive outfit.
- According to those in the know, a good outfit starts with good underwear and if that’s the case then our outfit will be truly fabulous – check out this sellers knickers! Luxury Lingerie
- This dress is right up to date and will make you the belle of the ball. Sarah M Designs
- A girl has to have the right pair of shoes to match the outfit and dance late into the night with so I suggest this pretty pair. Klushka
- Accessories are a must and this beautiful piece is unique and will finish off the dress perfectly. (Its on my Christmas list!) Dear George Designs
- We all know the weather report for this Christmas so a good coat is called for, and this is a good coat! Fashion Couture
- And finally, when you arrive home and need something warm to snuggle up too , this seller has the perfect answer. Lemonade and Lamingtons
I hope you have enjoyed a trip through my imagination and Dufflebobble wish you a warm and cosy Christmas. xxx
Click on the images and take a look at all the other great items these Folksy sellers have to offer too!
Click to find out What a Folksy Friday is and how to take part?
Folksy on Facebook – Add links and meet fellow Folksy Fans!
@Folksy on Twitter – Join the conversation and send us a tweet – we love hearing from our members
Folksy Forums -Check out this weeks mega Folksy Friday thread!