Home Archive Featured Sellers – Linen Tree and GirlyBunches

Featured Sellers – Linen Tree and GirlyBunches

by Folksy Support
Handmade cushion handmade crochet pendant

Welcome to your new, weekly, Featured Sellers update. We’ll be adding two new sellers every Monday, instead of the usual four each fortnight. This week we are featuring these two wonderful shops:

• Linen Tree – unique handmade appliqué cushions, home wares and gift ideas. Inspired by nature, carefully crafted using natural fabrics and designed to brighten your day.
  • GirlyBunches – pretty crochet jewellery, hats, purses, home decorations, and little things to adorn your clothes and bags.

See more of Folksy’s fab featured sellers

Jenny June 27, 2011 - 6:23 am

so cute! great finds.

Laura Gibson June 27, 2011 - 6:30 am

Oh wow, well done Girlbunches. I have bought your necklaces, hearts and Christmas decorations. Love you stuff, still look at them all and wish I could make them too! Do you create commission pieces as I have a couple of ideas? (I’ll try and e-mail you through Folksy).

Linen Tree – I’ve just had a look at your page and again you do something I wish I could do. Well done for making it to the featured sellers.

Great work people

Laura X – massive fan of Folksy, keen painter and hopeful seller of bespoke wedding stationary.

Olivia AKA Girlybunches June 27, 2011 - 7:39 am

Thank you Folksy for including my humble little shop amongst your list of very tallented sellers.

To be even considered when Folksy has so much to offer is so amazing.

Thank you to everyone for your help and support.

Well done Mary @Linen Tree… your shop is beautiful.

Thanks Laura, glad you still like your purchases… yes drop me a line I always like to try something new and commission work is my fave. Good Luck with your Wedding Stationary.

xx

Mary (linentree) June 27, 2011 - 9:46 am

Thank you Folksy, am so excited to be a featured seller!
Your crochet is gorgeous too, Olivia – love the yarns and colours you use.
Jenny and Laura, thank you for your kind comments.
Mary x

Pantsandpaper June 27, 2011 - 1:59 pm

Lovely choices. The Linen Tree is one of my Fav’s

evajeanie June 27, 2011 - 6:53 pm

Linentree you know I love your work, but thought I’d say it again in case you forgot and well done! x

Jacqueline Jones June 27, 2011 - 10:31 pm

Beautiful!!!! Well Done :-) x

KutzEurope August 22, 2011 - 12:51 pm

Lovely! Linen Tree, that is just fab! A lot of my work is inspired by nature too!