Home NewsUpdates Video update for May

Video update for May

by James

We do the usual thing of looking back on the month and looking forward to the next month. The key things covered are: restocking; best sellers; featured seller badges and PR. We also mention the two current work streams of speedy listings (yeah!) and “pro” seller account.

Andrew continues to persevere with the grandad aesthetic and James’ head (the bald bit) is cropped off. But what a fantastically dynamic duo they look.

Sam Sargeant May 31, 2012 - 8:02 pm

Thanks for the update. Loving my yellow star :)

Thinking a noel edmonds jumper may be next Andrew!!!

Sam

Maxine Pring June 1, 2012 - 8:33 am

Thanks for the update, great news about the speedier listings.

Max x

Valerie June 1, 2012 - 1:50 pm

All interesting stuff. Can I just ask that you keep putting any “new” info. on this front page or at least a link to it here, because I am now getting into the habit of looking here, and there is a good record of things here. Not all of us Blog etc., so we need a place like this to come and hear stuff.

Also, it would be nice to see the extracts of the good PR that has appeared in the newspapers you mention, as again not everyone is reading The Guardian, but it can only be good to show the pieces on here.

James June 1, 2012 - 2:21 pm

Hi Valerie, the link to all the announcements is on the right “read all our recent news” and the excerpts of the PR are filed here http://folksypress.tumblr.com/

Fiona Humphrey (Inkyprints) June 1, 2012 - 4:26 pm

Fantastic. It’s great to hear about ideas that are still in the pipeline as well as those immediately pending – it helps to see past the here and now to focus on the mid and long-term goals too. I have only just seen the video blogs, but I think this is also a lovely idea – it is good to put faces to names, it’s much more inclusive, so thanks.

James June 1, 2012 - 4:33 pm

Thanks Fiona :)

Margaret June 1, 2012 - 8:16 pm

I love these videos, it’s great to see the people behind the names. I’m loving the best sellers lists too and look through it every day to see who I recognise and get quite excited when I spot one of my favourite sellers on the list like I did today. Thanks for the improvements you’ve been making recently, much appreciated:)

Rachel June 2, 2012 - 12:22 pm

It’s great that you are taking on board the comments, gripes, suggestions of your customers :-)
I am eagerly awaiting the pro seller news for my supply shop and hoping that things continue to improve as they have been.
Off to find the best seller list etc!