Home NewsAnnouncements The Plus plan and ideas for partnerships

The Plus plan and ideas for partnerships

by James

The new Plus plan is to be launched later this month, on time. We’re excited about it. Not because it’s anything fancy but because it should be a huge help to those designer-makers and supplies sellers who list and sell a lot. For an annual fee of £30 (including VAT) you get:

• Unlimited listings
  • A discreet “Plus” badge on your shop page

The commission fee remains the same as the Pay As You Go plan at 6%. The Plus plan can be seen on the new “Pricing” page.

We’re looking at possible partnerships for those taking a Plus plan, similar to the partnerships we have with Fred Aldous and Moo that offer discounts or free deals, but perhaps tailored more to those sellers who see their use of Folksy a business.

We’ve thought about partnering with bookkeeping services for example to bring you discounted rates, but we thought we’d ask to see what things you either find useful now or would find useful to help you manage your handmade or craft supplies business.

So please leave any thoughts in the comments below or get in touch via support and we’ll see what we can do.

Rachel June 18, 2012 - 12:54 pm

Really pleased to see this feature. I feel as both a supply and gift seller it will benefit me and my business and in turn, it will mean more items being offered on Folksy and that should bring more customers.
I think most of the people who will use this feature will be the business sellers and as such most will already have their accounting sysytems in place, so the bookkeeping discount may not work for a lot, but may help some of the brand new businesses.
Thank You Folksy!

Kate Bowles June 18, 2012 - 2:13 pm

Would love a partnership/ offer from http://www.eco-craft.co.uk. Suppliers of recycled paper stock and supplies. Lovely company!

Sarah June 24, 2012 - 5:14 pm

I like eco-craft – I get my envelopes from them and some sort of partnership would be splendid!

Natalie June 19, 2012 - 8:10 am

Really looking forward to this feature too, as a daily lister it will really support my shop, business and purse, it will also encourage me to list lower priced items too, which I was wary of since the changes and multiples, which I no longer found cost effective.

Agree with the comment above about book keeping.

I feel a partnership with a public and product liability insurance company might be an excellent move, not sure who to suggest and of course it would be dependant on the company being willing to support such a venture at competitive prices for Crafters and designers.

Louise June 20, 2012 - 4:30 pm

I think this is a great idea. When will it be launching? Also will it cover relisting items – even those which haven’t already expired?

James June 20, 2012 - 5:07 pm

Hi Louise, great and yes, it will cover re-listing items that have yet to expire :)

Sarah June 24, 2012 - 5:16 pm

Will there be another extra goodies for those of us who pay?

Jean June 25, 2012 - 5:01 am

I agree with Kate Bowles – http://www.eco-craft.co.uk would be a good partner.