Yesterday (that’s Monday the 19th Nov) we quietly launched a feature we’ve been working on for a while which we’ve called the Amazing Business Card Making Machine (ABCMM for short). It works like this:
- Click the link in your dashboard that says “Business Cards“
- Select some images from your Folksy account using our image picker
- Choose to either to get a free pack (if it’s your first time you only pay P&P) or a 30% discount pack of business cards (if you’ve already had a free pack)
- Change any text or images on the business cards and choose rounded or straight corners
- Press purchase
- Hey presto! Your Folksy business cards will be winging their way to you in 4 business days
Your cards will look similar to these, below, with special branding. The front of the cards has your shop name, URL and an image and the back of the cards has your name, shop name and URL.
We’ve worked with MOO to deliver this feature *just* for Folksy sellers, to help you reach out to customers and potential customers.
“At MOO we’re delighted to be integrating with Folksy helping UK crafters and artisans in their personal branding efforts”
Paul Lewis, Head of Marketing at MOO
So what can you do with your business cards? We’ve had a few ideas:
Or, perhaps as follow-up cards to hand out at markets
Have you any new ideas on how to use the cards?
Follow MOO on twitter @overheardatmoo