This month, Mollie Makes is obsessing about Space Oddity – from galactic jewellery to sleepy-faced moon cushions, issue 45 is full of space-inspired finds and sci-fi tutorials for constellation coasters, galaxy nail art and a star-sprinkled tee. So for this month’s trend report we hitched a ride on board the Mollie Makes rocket, and journeyed to the stars and back again in search of the best galactic finds across Folksy.
Journey to a galaxy far away with sci-fi inspired makes and product picks. Take a trip to the stars, land on distant planets, and go intergalactic – this trend is all about sparkle, stars, and glittery, galaxy shine.
Space Finds on Folksy:
1. Starburst Silver Ring, £80, by The Jewellery Collections
2. Solar Earrings, £35, by Liz Hutchinson
3. Tiny Blue Studs, £14, by Ruth Lyne
4. Constellation Cufflinks, £22, by Kfiatek Gifted Hands
5. Saturn Brooch, £7, by Hannah Stevens
6. Moon and Stars Bunting, £10, by Peony and Thistle
7. Spacescape Earrings, £41, by MojoSteph
8. Night Sky Cuff, £29.95, by Claire Gent
9. Space Puffy Knickers, £15, by Charm & Laundry
10. Space Is Cool poster, £12, by Big White Hanky
11. Mr Sleepy Full Moon Cushion, £25, by Claire on Cloud 9