This weekend (22+23 November 2014) the legendary Renegade Craft Fair flies over from the US to London’s Truman Brewery and among the stalls will be some brilliant Folksy sellers. Renegade is always one of our favourite markets, with over 100 of the best independent makers from the UK and beyond. This year, to celebrate, we’re giving everyone who goes the chance to WIN £100!
To enter, just take a photo from the fair and share it with us on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #folksygoestomarket. So while you’re shopping and swooning…
Here’s how to win:
1. Take a pic at Renegade Craft Fair. It can be anything you like – your favourite stall, display, product, maker…
2. Share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #folksygoestomarket
3. Tag us into the pic (we’re @folksyhq on Instagram) along with those lovely people at Renegade (@renegadecraft)
4. Enter as many times as you like.
5. We’ll share our favourites over the weekend.
6. Our VERY favourite wins £100 (which we’ll give to you afterwards).
In the meantime, we’ve put together a collection of pretty things from Folksy designers and makers who will be at Renegade this weekend, so you can whittle them down into a wishlist before you go – or if you can’t make it to Renegade this time, you can find them Folksy!
From top left: Silver Hare, Moon and Falling Leaves Necklace £248.29, by Them Silver Seas /Hello Treacle Screen-Printed Tea Towel, £8.50, by Woah There Pickle / Metallic Silver Mug or Vase, £29.99, by Kina Ceramic / Be Happy Banner Necklace, £15, by Ladybird Likes / Geometric Skull Necklace, £14, by Mica Peet / Gold Glitter Oro Necklace, £16, by Kayleigh O’Mara / Blackbird Earrings, £15, by I Am Acrylic / Tree Top Necklace, £25, by Hello Sunshine / Hand-printed Butterfly Fabric, £5.50, by Colette Moscrop
22 + 23 NOVEMBER
OLD TRUMAN BREWERY
81 BRICK LANE, E1 6QL, LONDON, UK