Download your free April 2016 calendar!
Here is this month’s free craft calendar – a little present from us to you, designed to help you organise your online shop and plan promotions. The craft calendar for April 2016 is designed by Hellen Wainwright from Primrose Place Art, and it’s full of Spring flowers to brighten up your desktop! It’s also got loads of useful shopkeeping reminders, UK dates and events to help plan your marketing and promotions, as well as craft fair dates and deadlines.
Our craft calendar is easy to download and set as a background on your computer or laptop. It’s super simple to do but if you get stuck you can find handy instructions at the bottom of this post. Or if you prefer, you could print it out and hang it on your wall.
You can download your free April 2016 Calendar above or by clicking here >
Thanks again to Sian Kellaway from Sianuska for letting us use a picture of her lovely workspace.
About our April Craft Calendar
This month’s calendar has been designed by illustrator and Folksy seller Hellen Wainwright from Primrose Place Art.
When I was designing the April Calendar for Folksy I thought an explosion of flowers would be the perfect way to celebrate this month. I’m hoping the design is a little reminder to go out and see some April gorgeousness for ourselves.
You can see more of Hellen’s beautiful illustrations in her Folksy shop
How to set your calendar as wallpaper on a Mac
- To download the calendar either drag it to your desktop or click ‘Save Image As. Save to a folder.
- Click on the Apple icon on the top navigation bar of your Mac, and then open System Preferences. Click on the Desktop & Screen Saver Icon – this panel will then appear on your screen.
- Click the correct folder in the column on the left and then click the calendar picture in the area on the right.
How to set your calendar as wallpaper on a Windows Computer
- To download the calendar, click on the image and save it to a folder on your desktop.
- Open the Desktop Background by clicking the Start button and then clicking the Control Panel. In the search box, type desktop background, and then click ‘Change Desktop Background’.
- Click the calendar file to set that as your desktop background.