10% off insurance for your craft business
Are you looking for insurance for your craft business? We’ve teamed up with craft insurance specialist Craft Cover to offer a special discount for Folksy sellers.
CraftCover is an insurance policy created specifically for the UK Craft Industry, designed to give designers and makers great value while providing the cover your craft business needs.
Run by Walmsleys Commercial Insurance Brokers (one of a relatively small number of Chartered Insurance Brokers who have committed to the highest ethical and professional standards), the idea for CraftCover came from project director and keen crafter Alison Bellamy, who saw that many of her crafting friends were confused about what insurance cover they should have, and wanted to put together an easy-to-use online package designed specifically to meet crafters’ needs at an affordable price. The result is CraftCover: an insurance policy for UK crafters that you can buy online, in most cases without needing to pick up the phone up – the online system will lead you through the covers available so you only pay for the cover you need.
- simple and easy to use
- you can pick and choose what to cover, so you only pay for the cover you need
- you can ensure your liability is covered before you start selling products
- policies offered include Public Liability Insurance up to £ 5,000,000, covering attendance at exhibitions, shows or craft fairs and can also include Public Liability Insurance for demonstrations, tuition or workshops
- Public Liability Insurance can also be extended for exports to the USA and/or Canada
- craft fair insurance options bespoke to your business
- instant quotations online, instant cover, and instant electronic documents
- a fully automated system so you can purchase your craft insurance online
- you can buy your first policy, change your details mid-term or renew your policy – all online
- access your documents online 24/7
- get your policy documents straight away
- easy-to-send documents to show proof of cover – ideal for sending to craft fair organisers
- competitive prices and helpful support
- insurance cover available for sole traders, limited companies or any type of craft business
- ‘All Risks’ property cover – not restricted to loss or damage at your home/business address
- other optional cover includes Employers Liability cover, business interruption cover, computer and photographic equipment cover and deterioration of refrigerated stock.
Examples of insurance offered:
- craft fair insurance
- exhibition insurance
- craft stall insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- a bespoke arts and crafts insurance policy
CraftCover is an insurance policy developed to meet the specific needs of the craft community, rather than a bland ‘catch it all’ general insurance policy. As a Folksy seller, you will receive 10% off on your insurance quotation.
Learn more about CraftCover at https://craftcover.com/
To redeem this offer, you must be a Folksy seller.
Click here to learn more about selling on Folksy and open your Folksy shop today >