How to add Folksy Stickers to your Instagram Stories
Have we got a treat for you! We’ve made lots and lots of Folksy Stickers and Gifs for you to jazz up your Instagram Stories. You can see all the designs on our new Giphy Channel here >. In this post we’re going to explain what Instagram Stickers are and show you how to use them on.
What is an Instagram Sticker?
Stickers are fun animations or graphics you can add to your images and videos Instagram Stories. They’re designed to make your Stories more visually appealing, dynamic and exciting. There are thousands and thousands of stickers out there – and now there are special Folksy ones too, encouraging people to shop small, buy handmade, see your work in progress and marvel at pink houses with rainbow smoke coming out of the chimney :)
You can read more about Instagram Stickers here – https://help.instagram.com/151273688993748
How to use Folksy stickers on Instagram Stories
Follow our step-by-step guide below and you’ll be adding Stickers to your Stories in no time! We’ve included screenshots to make it easier to follow but there are also extra instructions below in case your screen doesn’t look like ours (and because there are different ways to create Stories).
Step 1. Clicking the + button on Instagram to create your Story.
Step 2. Tap the Story button
Step 3. Once you’ve chosen your image or video, tap the Sticker button at the top of the screen.
Step 4. Tap the Gif button to search for the stickers you want to use
Step 5. Type ‘Folksy’ into the search bar and you’ll see a load of Folksy stickers to choose from.
Step 6. Pinch the sticker to resize and move it. Now repeat or share!
Step by Step instructions
- Open Instagram and start to create a Story as usual.
– Do this by clicking the + button or tapping the in the top left of your screen (depending which page you’re on) or just swipe right from anywhere in your feed.
– Then either tap the Story button or tap the at the bottom of the screen to take a photo or tap and hold to record a video, or add a photo or video from your picture library.
- Now tap the Sticker button at the top of the screen.
- Tap the GIF button (the one with the magnifying glass icon)
- Type Folksy into the search bar – our most popular stickers will appear! Tap the sticker you want to use.
- Rotate and resize it by using two fingers to pinch and zoom. You can delete a sticker by dragging and dropping it on at the bottom of the screen.
- Add as many stickers as you like by repeating steps 2-5. When you’re ready tap the Your Story in the bottom left to share it on your Stories.
Giphy has lots more tips on how to use Stickers and Gifs on your social media here – https://support.giphy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020330271-How-To-Use-Stickers-in-Instagram-Stories-
We hope you have lots of fun with them. And don’t forget you can see all the latest Folksy Stickers on our Folksy Giphy Channel (where you can also download them to your phone to use in messages!)
Stickers designed by Charlotte Dobson and Camilla Westergaard.