Join our national campaign for craft
We’re thrilled to share with you something we’ve been working on for months. We’ve partnered up with some of the most influential organisations and individuals in the craft sector to create a national campaign designed to support makers across the UK and encourage shoppers to BUY LESS, BUY BETTER, BUY HANDMADE.
Working with industry experts Crafts Council, Heritage Crafts, Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair, CRAFT Festival and Find A Maker, our collaborative Christmas campaign encourages people to make conscious shopping decisions, and choose to buy from local and handmade businesses like yours. We’re privileged to also have the support of craft advocates Jay Blades MBE, Keith Brymer Jones and Sue Pryke on this campaign.
Artist Nick Hand encapsulates our message beautifully with his letterpress poster, which is available to buy here https://folksy.com/shops/nickhand – all proceeds from the sales will go directly to the artist.
Here’s how you can take part in the campaign:
We’re really excited about the strength of this message and hope you are too. We need your support to share it loudly and wildly.
Here’s how you can do that:
- First check out our Campaign Guide which explains what it’s all about – See the Campaign Guide here >
- Then help share our message on your social channels using the hashtag #buylessbuybetterbuyhandmade
- Use our ready-made templates to create your own graphics – just drop in your own images: http://shorturl.at/opvDX
If you’re not sure how to use Canva templates, follow our instructions and video here >
- Check out our Campaign Pack with a document full of helpful prompts to make sharing quick and easy: Get your Campaign Pack here >
- Buy the official campaign poster by Nick Hand and display with pride, or post on social, to show your support for our talented community of makers – https://folksy.com/shops/nickhand