Ecommerce Growth Manager
Folksy is an ecommerce marketplace and community platform for artists and crafters to sell their work. We want to grow the platform and the community of makers and buyers, and are looking for someone to push this forward.
We want someone great to manage the growth of the business and the platform: a ‘product lead’ with hands on experience of managing an e-commerce service, and engaging with a community (of buyers and, or sellers).
In return, we’d help you to push forward the Folksy platform, invest in you, and work with you to grow the business, your skills, and push forward your career. This is a great opportunity for an ecommerce marketing lead to lead a small team and develop a platform with the support of a board of driven and experienced directors.
We’re looking for someone with a rounded skill set who will take ownership of the day-to-day decisions on the platform, and the growth of sales & the community.
Ideally you will have some or all of the following:
- Hands on experience of e-commerce and in particular of online marketing and measuring user behaviour
- Knowledge of marketplaces a big advantage, but not 100% essential
- Understanding the way ‘product’ and ‘marketing’ can work together to grow an audience and sales
- Agile practices and developing and prioritising a backlog of work according to the business goals
- A lean mentality – we’ll need to test out assumptions quickly and cost effectively
Based in Manchester.
Competitive salary + share options.
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you should be considered for the role to email@example.com.
No agencies, please