*Love* this breakfast brooch from Pippin. A good antidote to summer salads.
The site is filling up – there’s a feast of ‘stuff’ – and we’re starting to get some people beyond the UK online craft crowd [hello!]. Thanks again for all your support so far and for all the email and forum feedback.
A quick overview of what we’ve been up to:
- Amended the shop pages so that you can navigate to and from profiles more easily. We’re not entirely happy with the profile -> shop journey but we’ll review that again in a month or so. Let us know what you think!
- Email confirmation on registration has been improved
- You can now relist sold and de-listed items
- Number of views per item can now be seen by sellers – you can get to this via “items for sale in “your profile”
- Added ‘short’ shop names so now you can use shopname.folksy.com i.e. http://spugmeistress.folksy.com
- A heap of bugs which you hopefully won’t have seen :)
- Planning for London Design Week. Not easy when half the country appears to be on holiday! Pfft, part-timers :P
Look here for an update on all amends.
We have a list of things still to do from your feedback but it’s getting shorter. When this list is complete we’ll be moving onto ‘Phase II’ which is to implement the Makes which will be live in the w/o 18th Aug [we need to improve the ‘Your Profile’ pages and the buying and selling process first]. We’ll be soliciting your help to describe how you make things in around two weeks…